All the chronology data will be exported to "chronology_***.txt".
The file will be exported to the "export" folder.
There are two ways to access the "export" folder.
* Since you cannot see the inside of the folder, copy the entire folder to your desktop.
* For older Mac or Windows, access from the iTunes File Sharing menu.
* Select a file, and use iCloud or the Mail app etc to move the file to an external device.
Access the "import" folder using the same way as for export, and copy the file.
* If you access via USB connection, copy the entire "import" folder.
The chronology data is a UTF-16 encoded tab-delimited text file.
You can edit it in Excel or any text editor.
Save the edited data in UTF-16 encoded tab-delimited format.
* For Excel, save as "UTF-16 Unicode text (.txt)".